Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Youth Power! Thanks Justine for this Lovely Message

From: Justine Galvez [mailto:justinegalvez@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 9:42 PM
To: amiranda
Subject: Re: Inquiry on Student Package

Hi Sir Albert,

I am very grateful for your support on my thesis. However, theoretical pa lang po siya. Once I finish this and graduate, I will be proposing this to film commissions such as Mowelfund, NCCA and other film groups willing to sponsor the event. I just need the quotation so I can produce a feasible budget for the event and promote it with the right medium. I've been working on this study for 9 months and ever since, I believed that non-traditional media such as YoCard is the right medium to reach my target market: the youth. I even designed a yocard for the event patterned from the Silent Film Festival.

It's good to hear that you are a Thomasian. I am looking forward to work with you someday. Thanks again! :)

God Bless,

Justine

No comments: